- What Really Happened to MH370? The Witness Stories.
- The Location of MH370 - A Reverse Drift Study Based On Debris Found
- Was the disappearance of MH370 a CIA false flag operation?
- Possible MH370 debris sighting in SIO
- My response to the Inmarsat "garbage" question
- Possible MH370 debris sighting off coast of Sumatra
This report provides an update to the MH370 search area definition described in previous ATSB reports. It comprises further analysis of satellite data, additional end of flight simulations, a summary of the analysis of the right outboard wing flap, and preliminary results from the enhanced debris drift modelling.
For background information, please refer to the ATSB publications available online at www.atsb.gov.au